Monday, May 17, 2010

What's the best toothpaste for your health?

I was watching Martha Stewart last week and she had a dentist on and he said that most toothpastes were created by soap companies (colgate =palmolive). Most tp's kill the good bacteria that helps in your dental health. I don't want to be putting unnecessary crap in my mouth that's only going to hurt my health. I don't have really strong teeth so I know I need a tp with floride. I would love any suggestions and would also like to know why the ingredients in reg. tp are bad for you. Thanks

What's the best toothpaste for your health?
If you can find it, there is an all natural toothpaste that is made by a company simply called, Tom's. I think they are out of Maine. They do not use unnatural ingredients such as saccharin.


I liked their peppermint.


Walgreen's or CVS may have it.
Reply:You can always go back to using baking soda with a little salt. Pour into palm of hand and dip toothbrush in to pick up powder. Brush and rinse brush each time. Haven't heard about any bad ingredients. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net