Friday, May 21, 2010

I have group health insurance but does anyone know of a good individual dental/optical insurance plan? L.I.,NY

I don't know of any reasonable individual dental insurance plans available in the US. There are a few, but if you have access to a group benefit, it will always be better than coverage you can purchase on your own.





Beware of so-called "dental discount plans" as they are often an internet marketing scheme.

I have group health insurance but does anyone know of a good individual dental/optical insurance plan? L.I.,NY
you might want to go here to compare them


http://www.compare-dental-plans.net/
Reply:see this http://gsx1.com/InsuranceComparison.html it's one form to get a number of quotes from different insurers. It's free and a big time saver, these are all the main American insurers competing to get your business so you are bound to find something that suits you, if it works out remember my points please :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net