Saturday, November 14, 2009

I need advice on obtaining Homeowners, Health and Dental Ins?

I need to get homeowners, health and dental insurance within the next week and do not have much free time to shop. What advice do you have to assure I am getting a competitive deal?


Should I get them all with one company? What company's should I check out? Thanks.

I need advice on obtaining Homeowners, Health and Dental Ins?
Call a local independent agent. Look in the yellow pages and you want a larger one that has property %26amp; casualty (home %26amp; auto) %26amp; a financial services (or Life %26amp; Health) department. They should be able to get you what you need. You will probably speak to 2 people because in most larger agencies, the sales people do not have both life/health %26amp; property/casualty licenses. They specialize in one or the other.
Reply:Your best bet is to go with an independant agent. They shop for you. You tell them what is importatn to you (for health) prescription, dental, vision. What you can afford, deductibles, co-pays and premiums. They shop for you and give you the results. Some also deal in homeowners and auto.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net