Monday, November 16, 2009

The best health and dental insurance for Twenty Somethings???

something reasonable in cost, and such.

The best health and dental insurance for Twenty Somethings???
This depends on what state you live in since health insurance is governed by State Insurance Laws. Please let me know the state and I'd be glad to help you.





I sell insurance in the state of Michigan and I'm familiar with other states insurance options.





Craig


www.covermi.com
Reply:If you have to get your own insurance.... I suggest going to ehealthinsurance.com to compare prices and plans. I suggest if you are healthy, it would be cheaper keeping your monthly premium lower rather than paying more a month just to have copay for doctors visits. Just keep in mind that you want to have a reasonable deductable that you can afford in case something major should happen and you have to be hospitalized. My family has to buy our own health insurance, and right now we have United Health Care, and so far I don't have any complaints. I think it's one of the most reasonable priced health insurance. As for dental, if you don't really have dental problems, you may just want to consider paying for a cleaning and checkup out of pocket 2 times a year. It's not that expensive.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net