Monday, November 16, 2009

Dental and Health?

I have been to 8 dentist,and my problem is i have this mass growing under my jaw bone.I have took 4 times Clindamycin 300 mg and it does take and heal because the swelling starts to go away,and when i take all my pills the swelling comes back.I feel the pills do work to a point but there is a bactria the medication cant reach.My Question is, what kind of DR. do i need to see.I have been to a oral surgeon,no help there. This matter is urgent.

Dental and Health?
Do you live near a large university??


You definately need to go to the top oral surgeon you can find. It seems as though you're aware that the antibiotics are a temporary fix. Don't give up. Get a second opinion and a third and so on until someone agrees to help you.


You didn't say what the oral surgeon who examined you diagnosed, so I don't know anyone else to go to but an oral surgeon.


Best wishes!

private myspace

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net