Monday, November 16, 2009

Do legit work from home jobs offer health, dental, and/or vision benfits?

Well most work from home jobs bring you on as an independent contractor, therefore they don't have to offer you benefits, but they may have partnered with a company that can get you those benefits, for a very high price usually. I work with a great company marketing affordable alternatives to traditional healthcare plans. The great thing is I get the benefits for free since I partnered with the company. I'm pretty sure you're aware that there are many that have nothing, and for programs as low as $20/month that cover the entire household, you can see how they earned their 80+% retention rate! If you think this is something you can see yourself doing, get more info at www.dailychecksathome.com. After watching the video or listening to the orientation, you can reach me through Answers.





Hope this helps,





Trhonda

Do legit work from home jobs offer health, dental, and/or vision benfits?
If you are working from home from a real company...it's possible. I can't imagine any job you might find online will offer benefits
Reply:I have a home based business with Latasia jewelry and they offer a health insurance program.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net