Thursday, November 12, 2009

Dental/Health question, please answer!?

Okay i woke up one morning and my gums started to hurt really bad. At first i thought it was casued by a tooth ache... but as the days went by... the roof of my mouth started to swell up and it has like a big bubble on it. I mean i was put on vicadin casue of the pain, but now the roof of my mouth is all swollen and i cant eat or drink anything. Its very painful, i need some answers cause i dont know what to do. Also what would they have to do to get rid of it????


I appreciate your answers.





Mature answers only!


Thanks :)

Dental/Health question, please answer!?
Who put you on the Vicodin for the pain? Whoever it was should have advised you what to do if the problems persisted. Only a doctor or dentist can really help, because you need a diagnosis: you can't know what will be done to remedy the problem until you know the cause of the problem is.
Reply:It very well could be an abscess tooth ,I would call my dentist he probably will start you on an antibiotic to bring the swelling down Hope that this helps and that you get to feeling better :)

clogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net